Sunday, April 21, 2013

So its been a few days since I had the time to post.  School has been crazy and I just got done with a conference for school yesterday were I presented a paper about Elvis Presley one of my favorite singers.  So since I have a few free minutes before I have to start more homework (oh yea) I wanted to show a few pieces that I have created.  Soon I will start putting up tutorials on basic crochet and some easy to do jewelry patterns.  But for today here is another completed project.  This one was made for my friend Christina who loves giraffes.



Its made with baby yellow yard for softness.  I took a hat made with Half-Double Crochets and then using dark brown yarn and finished it off with a single crochet.  I then used rounds to make the head bobbles (not sure what to call them, they aren't exactly antennae)  and the same for the ears that I just increased and decreased.  I then sewed everything thing on as even as I could.  If anyone is interested in how i created this hat let me know and I will create a tutorial for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment